April 1, 2021
We are pleased to announce that the GAPWise form GWNMAC_FG231 has been approved by F&I Sentinel for use with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporations (NMAC). This will go into effect TODAY April 1, 2021.
It is available in all states except Colorado, Maine, Maryland, New York, and Texas.
The GAPWise GWNMAC Form Includes:
• Coverage for both new and used vehicles
• Three-tiered pricing based on loan term: 0-60 months, 61-72 months and 73-84 months
• Blended-tier pricing option: 1-84 months
• No chargeback at claim time, fully earned
• Primary Carrier deductible coverage up to $1,000
• Unlimited LTV
In case you were wondering, a similar EQUITYPROTECT GAP form (EPNMAC_FG234) has also been approved for use with NMAC.
We know that you may have questions or concerns; so, please contact your Account Executive to review the details and the applicable form specific pricing.
Also, please don’t hesitate to ask about the other GAP forms that Wise F&I has had approved by F&I Sentinel for use with other OEM captive lenders.