Dealer Redemption Process
1. Appraise the vehicle as usual and establish ACV.
- Dealer’s print out of the average trade-in amount from the dealer’s appraisal software (i.e. V-Auto) must be provided during reimbursement process as outlined below.
2. Establish that the vehicle was involved in a reported accident:
- The accident appears on the CARFAX® (or other VIN history report) OR
- The customer provided a copy of the insurance claim. This can typically be obtained online or by calling the insurance carrier’s toll-free number OR
- The customer provided a copy of the police report.
3. Establish the repair amount:
- Customer provided a copy of the insurance claim OR a copy of the body shop invoice.
4. Click here to CALCULATE OFFER
- Follow the simple instructions and enter the required information.
- This will display the VALUEWise offer. Please print the VALUEWise offer.
5. If the customer accepts the offer, the dealer advances the VALUEWise amount and is reimbursed by Gateway Administration Services LLC.
Submit required documentation listed below to Gateway Administration Services LLC:
1. Proof of the reported accident from #2 above:
- Copy of the CARFAX® (or other VIN history) report OR
- Copy of the insurance claim OR
- Copy of the police report.
2. Proof of repair amount from #3 above:
- Copy of the insurance claim OR a copy of the body shop invoice.
3. Print out of the average trade-in amount from the dealer’s appraisal software (i.e. V-Auto).
4. Copy of the VALUEWise offer.
5. Copy of the buyer’s order for the new vehicle OR if the customer did not purchase another vehicle, a copy of the signed odometer statement and proof of title reassignment.
Payment will be received within 7 days.
CARFAX is a registered trademark of CARFAX, Inc. Please review the entire VALUEWise option contract for all terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions. Administration services for VALUEWise provided by Gateway Administration Services LLC, 900 South Highway Drive, Fenton, MO 63026. Gateway Administration Services LLC is part of the Wise F&I LLC family of companies.
© 2019 All rights reserved.