I.D.TheftWise’s Platinum Protection provides around-the-clock surveillance for unlawful use of your social security number and other sensitive data – scanning your credit profile for cell phone, credit card, loans, and other applications fraudulently submitted in your name. The Platinum Protection, provides a full suite of Credit Monitoring benefits designed to alert you of any changes to your credit report and provide an ongoing informational, credit-oriented resource including credit report review.
This keeps you aware of the earliest stages of your identity being stolen.
We monitor your most personal information to catch identity theft right away - alerting you at the first signs of financial danger. With real-time, 24/7 credit detection, you will be automatically alerted via email regarding changes to your credit report
, such as:
- New accounts opened in your name
- Changes to existing accounts
- Inquiries into your credit file
- Address changes
- New collection accounts
- Credit limit increases
- Changes to public records
In addition to the credit alerts described above, the Credit Monitoring package from Trans Union, included with I.D.TheftWise’s Platinum Protection
includes the following additional features:
Self-monitoring, via increased awareness, will also help with this endeavor.
- Unlimited TransUnion Credit Refreshes with unlimited access to your TransUnion credit report and score. Report is easy-to-read with color graphics and a free interactive guide.
- Identity Theft Expense Coverage reimburses victims of a stolen identity event for certain expenses up to $25,000 with no deductible.
- Fraud Resolution - Since its 1992 launch, TransUnion's Fraud Victim Assistance Department (FVAD) has helped thousands of consumers resolve or prevent problems with credit fraud.
- TrueCredit Lock - TrueCredit Lock gives you the ability to lock & unlock your TransUnion credit report at the touch of a button—putting you in control of your credit.
- Credit Trending – monitoring your credit trends will allow you to track your progress and help make further improvements.
Unusual events or unexplained circumstances can be the first signs of a potential identity breach. Here is what to look for:
All this, to protect your most valuable asset – Your Identity.
- Unusual purchases on credit cards
- Denial for a loan
- Bank statements & personal records don’t agree
- Unexplained change of access codes, passwords and pin numbers
- Missing credit card bills or other confidential mail
- Unusual calls regarding personal or financial information
- Unexplained changes on telephone or other consumer account
Don’t go unprotected - Call to activate
your Platinum Identity Theft Protection membership today!