Quite simply, YES - you are at risk for becoming a victim of identity theft.
Many day-to-day situations, including simple routine actions, place your identity at risk - without you even being aware of the impact of your actions. Identity theft cannot be stopped or fully prevented no matter how hard you try.
Your Chances Of Having Your Identity Stolen Are Higher - If…
- You receive pre-approved credit card offers in the mail.
- You use your debit card to pay bills or shop online.
- You use an unlocked mailbox.
- You carry your SS card in your wallet.
- You or your family members visit social networking sites.
- You or your family downloads programs, music, photographs or videos.
- You use old internet browsers for your computer.
- You use your credit or debit cards when traveling.
- You don’t use a shredder for your financial statements.
- You recently moved or changed addresses.
- You have ever enrolled for services or financing on the internet.
- You carry a Military ID or Health Insurance ID that displays your SSN.
Minimize your chances of becoming a victim of identity theft. Learn more about the comprehensive identity protection benefits of a Platinum Membership – including real-time credit monitoring, complete identity restoration services, expense reimbursement coverage and emotional trauma support.
|I.D.TheftWise provides a revenue generating compliance solution - helping dealers & lenders mitigate their customer’s substantial risk of identity theft. Protecting not just one individual - but their entire family. Learn more|
|It is not a question of if, but when you will have your identity stolen. Here is what other organizations have to say about identity theft.|
Learn more about the comprehensive identity protection benefits of a Platinum Membership – including real-time credit monitoring, complete identity restoration services and expense reimbursement coverage.
Monitor. Protect. Restore.